Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop is committed to protecting your privacy as a collision repair facility customer. This policy applies to the Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and governs data collection and usage.
Collection of your Personal Information
As a provider of customer satisfaction measurements, Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop, with the assistance of The Automotive Customer Relations Bureau, collects customer information, such as name, address, vehicle, insurance and repair data provided by the clients served. Information collected by the Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop is used for the purpose of improving the experience a customer receives at a collision repair facility, increasing customer referral, repeat business and referral business from commercial sources for the clients served.
Use of your Personal Information
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop collects and uses customer information to process a survey product as requested by the clients served.
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau takes pride in the fact that they have never, and will never sell, rent or lease its customer data to ANY third parties including such companies as CARFAX, Insurance Companies, Credit Bureau's, etc. Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau may, from time to time, contact a customer on behalf of clients served about a particular problem that a customer may have experienced. In those cases, the customer information is not transferred to ANY third party.
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau may access and/or disclose a client's information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and/or the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau or; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and/or the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau, including; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees of the Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop, the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop is committed to protecting the security of the information provided by the customers served. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to ensure our client's information is free from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the client information provided on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities.
California Residents' Rights
In compliance with California state Civil Code - Division 3. Obligations - Customer Records [1798.135(a)(2)]
(a) A business that is required to comply with Section 1798.120 shall, in a form that is reasonably accessible to consumers:
(1) Provide a clear and conspicuous link on the business’s Internet homepage, titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” to an Internet Web page that enables a consumer, or a person authorized by the consumer, to opt-out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information. A business shall not require a consumer to create an account in order to direct the business not to sell the consumer’s personal information.
(2) Include a description of a consumer’s rights pursuant to Section 1798.120, along with a separate link to the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Internet Web page in:
(B) Any California-specific description of consumers’ privacy rights.
(3) Ensure that all individuals responsible for handling consumer inquiries about the business’s privacy practices or the business’s compliance with this title are informed of all requirements in Section 1798.120 and this section and how to direct consumers to exercise their rights under those sections.
(4) For consumers who exercise their right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information, refrain from selling personal information collected by the business about the consumer.
(5) For a consumer who has opted-out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information, respect the consumer’s decision to opt-out for at least 12 months before requesting that the consumer authorize the sale of the consumer’s personal information.
(6) Use any personal information collected from the consumer in connection with the submission of the consumer’s opt-out request solely for the purposes of complying with the opt-out request.
(b) Nothing in this title shall be construed to require a business to comply with the title by including the required links and text on the homepage that the business makes available to the public generally, if the business maintains a separate and additional homepage that is dedicated to California consumers and that includes the required links and text, and the business takes reasonable steps to ensure that California consumers are directed to the homepage for California consumers and not the homepage made available to the public generally.
(c) A consumer may authorize another person solely to opt-out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information on the consumer’s behalf, and a business shall comply with an opt-out request received from a person authorized by the consumer to act on the consumer’s behalf, pursuant to regulations adopted by the Attorney General.
Changes to this Policy
Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau will occasionally update this policy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this policy or in how Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau will use a client's information, Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau encourage you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau is protecting your information.
Customer information collected will be stored and processed at the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau Corporate Headquarters. Ben Clymer’s The Body Shop and the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
If you require additional information about the handling of your data, please contact us directly (951) 870-0616.
Use the form below to request your data and/or not be shared or sold.
VISIT A BEN CLYMER'S LOCATION TODAY!
Conveniently located across southern California, just east of Los Angeles, Ben Clymer's The Body Shop has 5 locations to serve you better. Click a location below to find us or send a message.